Commercial floor cleaning services involves professional floor cleaning for all floor types, including laminate, sealed and unsealed concrete, carpet, rubber, tile and grout, hardwood, and more. This service can be completed once or on a daily or weekly basis via a regular commercial service contract.
Why Are Floor Cleaning Services Important?
The state of your floors is a direct reflection of your company. Based on the current appearance of your floors, what is the first impression you’re making? If your floors are dirty, cluttered, or wet, you are giving off the impression of carelessness and neglect, which will lead clients and customers to wonder what else you’re failing to maintain. Ultimately, this could cost you their business — and your reputation.
Unkempt floors are also dangerous and can pose a threat to the safety of workers and customers and lead to costly liabilities in the event of an accident. As a business, it’s your responsibility to create a welcoming and functional work environment to help your staff be safe and productive. Fostering this kind of atmosphere starts from the ground up, and it’s more involved than mere sweeping and mopping.
Fortunately, you don’t have to take on all of this responsibility on your own. Britton BMI provides a full range of professional commercial floor cleaning services in Dallas, Austin, Houston, and San Antonio, TX. Our team stays updated on the most modern cleaning methods and technologies in order to give you the highest possible clean, and in turn, help protect your business’s reputation. We carry out cleaning services for every kind of flooring, and we know the best cleaning techniques for each type, including:
- Tile and Grout: Tile cleaning services decrease your risk of slip-and-fall accidents and enhance traction for those who walk on your commercial floors.
- Carpet: Extend the life of your carpets by investing in commercial carpet cleaning services. We use pressure, heat, and cutting-edge technology to extract dirt from high- and low-pile carpets.
- Hardwood: Hardwood floor cleaning involves removing dirt that has become lodged between floorboards via wet and dry cleaning methods.
- Concrete: Whether your concrete floors are sealed or unsealed, we employ a variety of methods to make them safer and cleaner for public use.
- Laminate: Prevent warping and other damage with professional laminate floor cleaning. We use professional equipment to ensure the best results.
- Stone: Allowing our team to hone and polish your stone flooring will make it last longer and make it look like new again.
Create a Customized Commercial Floor Cleaning Plan
Britton BMI offers flexible floor cleaning contracts that can be tailored to your needs. Keep your floor looking great all year, earn the trust of employees and customers, and prevent the need for renovations by utilizing our services. Whether you require extensive daily floor maintenance project or a simple one-time cleaning service, we’re happy to accommodate your Dallas, Texas company’s requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do Professionals Clean Commercial Floors?
Our commercial floor cleaning services always begin with extensive preparation. We make sure all trash, furniture, dirt, and dust is removed from the floor before getting to the deep cleaning. Then, we prepare a cleaning solution based on floor type, and use professional cleaning tools to cut through older dirt and debris. Some types of floors may also need to be buffed and polished to bring out their natural shine. Feel free to call our team for more information.
How Much Does Floor Cleaning Cost?
The cost of commercial floor cleaning services differs based on floor type and frequency of cleaning. For example, once-a-week commercial carpet cleaning services will cost a little more than a monthly hardwood floor cleaning.
No matter the project, rely on our years of experience and modern equipment to give your floor the care it deserves so it can look its best for yourDallas, Austin, Houston, and San Antonio patrons. We serve most industries, so call our cleaners today at (214) 888-2155 for a custom quote on your project, or send us a message via our contact page.